Home/10 oz. Certified Gluten Free Coconut Macaroon

10 oz. Certified Gluten Free Coconut Macaroon

$5.00 $4.19

(3 customer reviews)

Size: 10 oz

SKU: 12560 Category:

Description

4-simple ingredients make up this moist, tender, delicious Macaroon! The pure,simple taste of our Coconut baked to perfection creates a clean, unforgettable treat!

Additional information

Weight 10 oz
Dimensions 3 × 7 × 3 in
Pack

1

Nutritional Info

Serving Size 1 Piece (24g), Calories 90,Total Fat 4.5g, 6% DV, Saturated Fat 4.5g, 23% DV,Sodium 5mg,Total Carbohydrates 8g 3% DV,Dietary Fiber 2g 7% DV,Total Sugar 10g 10% DV,Protein 1g

Ingredients

Sulfite Free Coconut, Tapioca Syrup, Invert Sugar and Egg Whites

Allergens

Contains Eggs and Coconut (FDA defined as a Tree Nut

3 reviews for 10 oz. Certified Gluten Free Coconut Macaroon

  1. Katie

    Aaaaaaaahmazing!

  2. Jane Roberts

    I purchased these macaroons at Market Basket in Massachusetts because they only contain 5 ingredients and have no added preservatives or imitation flavoring. They are moist, not too sweet, made without sulfites and have a long shelf life. I have tasted many high quality brands of coconut macaroons including ones from Belgium but these are by far the best. Those with chocolate chips and drizzled chocolate may be good as well but the unadulterated coconut macaroon is beyond comparison.

  3. Chris

    5*****

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Go to Top