Home/24 oz. Organic Certified Gluten Free Double Chocolate Sea Salt Macaroons

24 oz. Organic Certified Gluten Free Double Chocolate Sea Salt Macaroons

$15.49

(4 customer reviews)

Size: 24 oz.

SKU: 1239240 Categories: ,

Description

What can be easier then dropping one of these individually wrapped, fantastic tasting Macaroons into your bag for a quick, delicious snack? We start with our tender, Organic Coconut, add Organic Cocoa Powder, bake them to perfection! drizzle the top and cover the bottom with Organic Semi Sweet Chocolate and then finish it with a hint of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt. They are individually wrapped to keep them fresh, ready to grab and go! This flavor is our most decadent and a true chocolate lovers delight!

Additional information

Weight 24 oz
Dimensions 13 × 11 × 13 in

Nutritionals

Serving Size 1 piece (21g) Calories 80,Total Fat 4g 5%DV,Saturated Fat 4g 20% DV,Cholesterol 0mg,Sodium 10mg,Total Carbohydrate 7g 3% DV,Dietary Fiber 2g 7% DV, Total Sugar 9g 10% DV, Protein 1g

Allergens

Contains Egg and Coconut (defined by FDA as a tree nut)

4 reviews for 24 oz. Organic Certified Gluten Free Double Chocolate Sea Salt Macaroons

  1. cindyrelly

    If you are a coconut lover, these are for you!! Just enough chocolate to taste bu not over power the coconut. Awesome product!!

  2. Mary

    I love these things, it has every thing I love, cocoanut, chocolate, salt I am ordering three bags l is a gift the others are mine, love this stuff

  3. Karen Brettschneider

    Omigosh, this is heaven in a package. They are wonderful. I am definitely ordering some, or I know I can get them at one of our organic stores here in Georgia. Don’t hesitate to try them.

  4. Niki

    The chocolate, sea salt, and coconut flavors are combined so perfectly. These stay super soft and fresh because they are wrapped individually. They are seriously SO GOOD.

    • Lainie E

      Awesome so glad you enjoy our products. We are a small family owned business that takes great pride in all that we manufacturer. We love to get comments like this.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Go to Top