Home/5.25 oz. Organic, Certified Gluten Free – Double Chocolate Sea Salt Macaroon

5.25 oz. Organic, Certified Gluten Free – Double Chocolate Sea Salt Macaroon

$4.99

Out of stock

Size: 5.25 oz.

Out of stock

SKU: 71003 Categories: ,

Description

We start with 4 simple ingredients, Unsweetened Sulfite Free Coconut, Tapioca Syrup, Sugar and Egg Whites. We then add a little Cocoa to give the Macaroon its’ Chocolate flavor and color. We then coat the bottom of the Macaroon with rich, yummy Organic Dark Chocolate and top it with an Organic Dark Chocolate drizzle. To balance that decadence off, we use a touch of Himalayan Sea Salt! Without a doubt, our Double Chocolate Sea Salt Macaroon is the best option if you are a Chocolate LOVER! This amazing Macaroon is Certified Organic, Gluten Free and Kosher and we only use Non-GMO Ingredients. Our entire facility is Peanut Free and all of our products are proudly Made in the USA. We individually wrap each incredible Macaroon to ensure freshness and cleanliness. Great for Grab and Go as well!

Additional information

Weight 5.25 oz
Dimensions 8 × 4 × 8 in

Nutritionals

Serving Size:1 Piece (21g) Calories 80,Total Fat 4g 5% DV, Sat Fat 4g 20% D,Cholesterol 0mg,Total Carbohydrates 7g 3% DV,Dietary Fiber 2g 7% DV,Total Sugar 9g 10% DV,Protein 1g

Allergens

Contains Eggs and Coconut(defined by the FDA as a tree nut)