Size: 24 oz.
24 oz. Organic, Certified Gluten Free -Goji Bites
We start with Sulfite Free Organic Coconut,add Organic Cranberries,Organic Black Chia Seeds and Organic Goji Berries and then bottom coat with Rich,delicious Organic Semi Sweet Chocolate.We then drizzle the top with just a little more delicious Organic Semi Sweet Chocolate for a good for you and totally decadent treat!
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 12 in|
Serving Size: 1 piece (21g) Calories 90,Total Fat 6g 8% DV,Sat Fat 6g 8% DV,Sodium 20mg 1% DV,Total Sugars 6g 10% DV,Dietary Fiber 3g 11% DV, Protein 1g
Organic Sulfite Free Coconut, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cranberries,Organic Black Chia Seeds,Organic Goji Berries,Organic Cane Sugar,Organic Semi Sweet Chocolate (Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin an emulsifier), Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Vanilla, Himalayan Pink Sea Salt.
Contains: Coconut (defined by the FDA as a tree nut)